Friday, June 17, 2011

Tonight , I decided to give myself some time to write this blog..
From monday to friday , it was already tired enough to keep study..

Finally I realized that 5A's in SPM for me was...too much...lol
since i was getting closer to my a-level friends , i felt that they're truly hardworking..
and of course , some of them are scholar with 9A's..

Why do i say 5A's in SPM is too much for me?
I tell u , the 9A classmates were super-duper hardworking..
1 of my close friend is a scholar with 9A..
If he don't understand what teacher was teaching , he will go to the library and borrow the relevant books to study himself..
he will make sure himself understand everything..
and he didnt even skip a lesson..
could imagine how hardworking they were in form 4 and 5..

Ok , when I was in form 4 and 5 , i skip my class regularly..
although i went to school , but most of the time i was.....sleeping..
homework?what's that?

with such attitude , i could get 5A..
really thanks GOD..

Now , i regretted..
I always blame myself ,

I paid 4k+ for 1st semester , and those scholar only paid for 1k for the WHOLE COURSE!
and we're studying the same thing..
I felt so unworth..
so I want to be more hardworking T_T , hope to aim scholarship for my degree program

and today , i OFFICIALLY dropped my further math !




i can burn these books now...hehehee..
but hor , dunno why when i passed up that form , i didnt feel like happy..
but feel like disappointed.. lol

bcz i never tried , and i gave up..
anyway , i know i am not a nerd...
i cant study too much...

just now webcam with david..
he went to perlis to pursue his study..
he become very dark..lol..

一转眼,就六月了
才发现,时间过得这么快

十年后今天的我,究竟会是怎样的呢?




No comments:

Post a Comment

My favourite song