Sunday, June 21, 2009

Uncontrolable....

actually today my blog is to write about the sd youth event...


i took many pictures for the event...


but now i hv no mood to write about that event anymore...


i feel like want to cry ....

from last year june , until today ...
i didnt let my tears roll down from my eyes ! NEVER !

when a boy cry, that means he's really sad...
he really put down all his face..all his image...


but tonight? what happen?
cry for the same thing?
i dont know...
i really dont know...

i juz want to release my pain in my heart....

i really scare ...really scare...
this will happen again...
then will like last time....
like strangers ...

i really hate this feeling ... i hate it...
i don want to think negatively ...
can i? NO,i cant !

i want to sleep early today ...
wake up then 4get all the thing ...
tomolo i don want to go school ...if mom let...
cz my heart is blooding ...
tears is flowing ...
need time to recover ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

My favourite song