Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Best Friend

Today i think i will sleep very very late ...
cz i drank coffee this afternoon ... zzz ...

Actually i want to go to bed earlier and sleep de...
but lie on bed .. my eyes cant even close ...
bcz of the coffee ? or bcz of my mood ?
i Dont know ...
today i didnt sleep for whole day ..
by this time i should be very tired ...
but i dont hv any sleepy feeling now ...


i received a message just now ...
a very simple message ...
from one friend of mine ...
but
with hurting words ?

it is a very short sentence ...
but the meaning ? :)
can show that our relationship is...
soo light .. soo small ..
can't even compare with a sand ...

I too mind or what ?
Yes , i know i do ..
Of course , he know it too..
but i not dare to go admit it ..
why?
this relationship is so good , but it is fragile ..

I just wanted...
no, had to tell you how much you mean to me.
I don't know what I would do without a great friend like you.
You are the number one best buddy I have ever had.
Without you my pathetic life would not be worth living.
I would climb the highest mountain, swim the deepest sea, walk across the hottest desert
Just to tell you how incredibly special your friendship is to me.


best friend Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment

My favourite song