Sunday, July 12, 2009

Fresh x)

actually the titile is tired ..
but sky say that i always say myself tired..
so change lo

ngek ngek
just woke up ~
sky just left from my house

i was more tiring than b4 i go to bed
-.-


i went out for whole day ytd~
morning we go to a hall near rawang to watch performance~
it takes so long time to reach rawang although it is only 3 station -.-

The 2 couples are hugging each other in whole long trip











sky,dao,yi,hong





is this wat we mean as 幸福的微笑 ;)?

yeah..we reach that school ..
so crowded ...
i sit btw 2 girls -.-
as usual , break dance , 扇子舞,戏剧...
and the most funny thing is ,
the host is a boy but he dress like a girl ...
wif golden long hair , purple dress ..OMG!
but ,he is cute and funny !

The best , catwalk show ..
it is perfect !
every1 is so high and keep shouting ~

















we watch until 2pm++
and have our lunch there ..
arh..i dont like the food ...
so 'yerr'..

we need to be rush cz me and sky still hv dinner at night ..

Ding Dong~

okay we reach kepong sentral station ..
and waiting for my mom to fetch me and sky and ~
while waiting ,we play and compete ..
who can bend his or her body and touch the floor for the longest time ~
The girls amaze me ..
they can bend easily and last so long -.- unfair la!
Fine lo...they win...

back to my house ~
rest,bath,and ready for the dinner~


The dinner is 3oth year of st.john in smk taman ehsan .
the president is our friend ,jeff ..
so he ask us to support him ~ haha..

kylie reach my house as we are still spiking our hair..
ngek ngek..
yeah~
and we reach there ...
there are a lot of performance~
sky only keep eating bcz he is hungry ..
when the ppl who same table wif us start to eat,
they wonder y the food so fast finish -.-
haha..


and sky saw back a girl who love him last time ..
sky so scared of her -.-
i keep pull sky to meet her.. ha ha











^^me and sky ~
















me and kylie~








jeff and us ^^










yeah..finish dining ...
TIRED~~
sky stay overnight in my house ..
sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep ...~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

My favourite song