Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Happy birthday to November Baby ^^




















3/11
Kylie
One of my best friends
Owayz find each other when we got problems




















10/11
Cryxalyne
Our class monitor assisstant(very fierce de leh..)
A very cute gal in my class :)






















21/11
hoho..dun nid say oso know him le ba..
my only best friend sky..
gave him a special birthday present..hope he like it..
best friend 4ever.. ^^


















23/11
LiFong
a very quiet girl in 4mulia..
but she's very clever ..






















24/11
My MUMMY !
i most sayang de ppl in this world..
cannot write she most sayang me..
bcz she still got 2 son..haha

1 comment:

  1. hng, issac liu !! i am one of ur best friend, and joe is ur ONLY best friend -.- and joe have SPECIAL present i dun have :( suan jor :(

    ReplyDelete

My favourite song