Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Happppppppy

previous few days i feel down without any reasons ..
this is what teenagers mostly feel :)
but today is so different ..
cheer me up
happy!

go to shop with my family
sg.wang,timesquare and Lowyat .
although im very tired ,
but im choose to share my happiness with my friends.
hehe

We went there at 12pm++
park our car at timesquare.
the 1st shop we walked is GIORDANO
my favourite shop .
Those shirts is simple and nice

unexpectedly,
i couldnt find any shirt that i like .. lol
but my mom and my brother ,
waaa..
this round they win


then we walked to body glove ..
wow wow wow
their shirt and shorts are uNiquE..
my mom keep ask me try try try..
and i like most of them..
so my mom bought for me whichever i like..
hehe...


Da
Da
Da
Da


Here is my prize ~














of cz not 100% is mine la..

Then the happiest part..
mom said have a look at the laptop in Lowyat
cz i hope i can get a laptop
this make me feel happyyy
b4 we go to the lowyat,


my mom said
'we go there SEE only and not buying'
she repeated this for many times ..

reached Lowyat ,
we went to the 1st shop..
arhh
i want !!
this wat my heart thinking..

Then
we went to small pc fair
after having a look on them
my mom was attracted by a very good computer

she keep asking the shopkeeper about the laptop details
like she want the laptop more than me

haha
haha
haha

i keep calling my classmate 'ying tat'
ask whether which com is gud
thanks a lot for his help! :)


after asking bunch of question
finally my mom ask
'how?want onot?'

haha..
i know this will happen ..
cz 3 years ago ..
my old phone , N73..
oso like this 1..


she say
'we go there SEE only and not buying'
then at last
she ask me want onot
and that time N73 is a new published phone and not cheap


Sure i want the laptop la














haha
happy
happy
happy


this is my diary for today
wat a happy day
and i know next time if i mom says
'we SEE only and not buying'
that means

we BUY only and not SEEING
hehe

6 comments:

  1. wowww~
    wat a nice day !
    haha.. and ur mummy so QQ sia xD
    lovely family =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow~
    ur mum so gud~haha
    so hang fuk ah u~^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. yong sui de....today i go sg wang wat also no buy dao><

    ReplyDelete
  4. wah..new laptop! congratulation guy =)
    i'll jealous u~ hahaa !
    =P

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha..
    get new laptops har..
    belanja makan ..
    haha...

    ReplyDelete

My favourite song