Sunday, April 10, 2011

Foundation or A-level?


A-level is in TAR college.
which means it's nearer to my house.
Actually transport is not a problem.
cz my relative is going to give me a car to drive.
Thank you so much!

In college , i think i have more friends there.
Although they r having different courses with me,
but at least we're in the same school.

And , i can know more new friends.
Making new friends is happy (for me).
Of course I will be choosy and choose those friends who really study hard.
近朱者赤 近墨者黑 ,
i trust this can help me a lot in my studies.

After graduating , i can go to any college bcz A-level cert is internationally recognized.
These are what i think for the benefits of A-level.

Here comes the disadvantage.
A-level is tough!!
A lot of people keep told me that A-level is difficult , need to put a lot of effort to study..


Can i?


which means my college life is very very burdensome..
For those who are my friends , u guys know me rite??
I'm always the last minute person.
When the fires come , only I'm awake.

And , i will have very limited time to spend with my secondary friends..
But i think they will be busy with their own life soon..

Yet , this course takes longer than foundation for almost half year.
But it doesn't really concern me.

Ok..These are what i think for my A-level course..
If I choose this , i *THINK* i will *TRY* to study hard..
And maybe i will become a nerd..possible ma?dream la..haha..

A full stop for my studies.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Chat something about fashion.
Planned to dye my hair.Which colour nice?any recommends?
This is my old hair-styles.



2009-very long and thick.
what i thought in that age , long = nice.



short?




This hair i like.
But i dunno how to make it.




This hair is long , but its with shape.



Short again.

I take photo everytime when i come back from saloon.
So , what do u think?long or short?

Mostly i'm going for dark brown.



Ok , time to stop.
Tomorrow need to work again.
But sometimes i quite enjoy this job.
It's fun being a teacher.
Still , study is better than work.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My favourite song