Wednesday, December 8, 2010



er..
this blogger layout still not bad huh?
i like this very much :))

and this song too..
i used to listen to this song when i couldn't sleep
it comforts every part of my heart
although it brings the feeling of sadness
well..enjoy this song if u hv time..

everytime i switched on my computer
i will go to 'my documents'
i will open a file
named 'love'
i trust my friends know what is inside the file?

i look at the pics
i will smile from my heart
although it's already over
i smile bcz its happened

from the starting of the year
when i was unhappy,
ur smile is always in my mind
it's pain , but it's bring me a lot of memories

just now go through ur facebook
u not like last time so thin jor
that time when u sick
u are really very very very thin
i still promised myself
if we together , i will take care u until let u become a fei po..

but..
i dun hv this chance jor..

I hope u happy , happier , happiest everyday in ur life..
28/12/2010
gud luck at ur result..
last time when u was chosen for the addol,
im the 1st 1 who in ur mind..

anyway
i still wish u from bottom of my heart
no matter wat u want to do,
since
[the day we met each other]

10/12/2009.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My favourite song