Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A short diary for today . Tuesday , 11/8

walao eh..
the zoo trip cancel again without inform us..
this is the 2nd time !!
and i didnt listen to my friend -.-
bring my school uniform incase.. ha ha
Actually my sick still haven recover...
Too bad...

We r so brave ..
we go out from the school -.-
jason,loke,onn,snow,minyi,en qi..
the boys go to cc , and the girls go bck their house ..
haha..


my mom come and fetch me..
and go for doctor ..
omg..
4 type of medicine ...
SIENsienSIEN

thanks for those who worry about me ..
and those who didnt even ask be careful ya.. ha ha

tomolo i will be absent from school again..
cz i still need to rest..
for my 3 days 2 night camp on thursday ...
hope it recover as soon as possible ..


To everyone , please take care urself ..
as a lot of ppl getting sick now ..
Dont feel regret only after u get sick ..
Dont ignore my words -.-

3 comments:

  1. take care of urself ...
    now h1n1 is so serious man...
    need help call me ba..
    well~

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..so good o....xD dear dear so care of u...u stil ok mah?? >< remember to rest more oo...=) i'm sure u will recove soon de...xD keke....
    take care oo ^^

    ReplyDelete

My favourite song