Thursday, August 6, 2009

Yeah..
this week is different ..
my american relatives came to my house and stay overnight..
Here they come .






*This is Nicole , very difficult to catch her picture
she hates it so much ..

Yes, that is me .i know im rude -.-












*This is King Li..
He was only 13
and his size is 2x of my body .. =)






my mom arranged a lot of program for them ..
haha !
and i can skip my tuition class ^^

we went to swim at night ..
the feeling was very special ..
just float on the water and look at the sky(is the real sky ,not his name *haha) and the moon..
wa..what a beautiful view ..
can u imagine that? haha

and guess which of my friend go with me?
haha sure cant guess right ..





















yeah ,this is her .. Miss.MinYi.. xD

we were having our supper after swimming..
she was eating her chicken special burger ..
same with mine ...
we dun care how fat was it ..
just eat..ha ha!


Then , me and my relative
went for bowling ...
haha..















the victory is mine~
anyway , i know my score is sucks* !


Tomolo afternoon i will go for squash with sky
my daughter wan jin , and my friend , siew yee ^^
Then night later i will go for swimming ..
who want to join ? ^^




I like sport nowadays .

1 comment:

  1. 兄弟~之前突然到一半断了联络~
    对不起,因为。。是我的问题啦~
    看了你的blog,有点想哭的感觉~
    其实我很羡慕你,有那么好的知心还有女友~
    好好照顾自己,开心不开心你都可以来跟我分享,
    加油!支持你~

    ReplyDelete

My favourite song