Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Happy moment . Tuesday , 1.06am

Yesterday, my mood was like this picture ..
















But today is this !
















HAHA
happy ~ happy ~

yesterday quarrel wif my best friend- sky ..
actually it was a very small problem ..
but he no mood , then made until me no mood...
both oso no mood ..
then quarrel ...

today feel so sorry to him..
he sms me 3 times ..
but i ignored it ..
bcz that time i was still in a very down mood..
my friends tell joke i also cant even smile ...

when we having tuition at night today...
i didnt look at him at all..
i know...he is not happy 2..
bcz he and his dear problem..


I sat wif my friend,yein ..
she keep asking me wat happen ...
bcz im very EMO!
i tell her nth happen..just feel tired...

when finish tuition , i saw sky at there ..
i tried to avoid him ..
so i walked to another lane ...

But, everything is different now .
just chat with him in msn ..
and we tell each other anything we feel ..
we get to understand more about each other ...
i know..sometimes my thinking is too negative ..
i will try to change this ..
as it brang me a lot of problems !

i hope this is the last time we quarrel ..
and no more misunderstanding in our relationship..
just be honest to each other ..



Friendships is like wine: it gets BETTER as it grows OLDER.

*Just like us... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My favourite song